WHY OUTSOURCE TO VIETNAM
- Vietnam rank 1st among the BPO – Pioneering locations worldwide in which we are the best country for cost-wise outsourcing, rank top 6 for conditions-wise outsourcing and rank top 11 among the best risk-wise outsourcing.
- We have a population of over 95 million where scalable educated talent pool of 500.000+ college graduates per year, which provide us with a highly sophisticated and skilled workforce with accurate English accent.
- Vietnam has highly reliable, redundant, low-cost infrastructure available in abundance.
- Vietnam is currently among the fastest IT developing countries with the fast-growing IT and telecommunication infrastructure as well as stable internet network.
- Vietnam is a single party state country, which maintains a Stable politic system. In 1999, Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam was entitled as the “City of Peace” by UNESCO. Moreover, located in the tropical zone and stable geologic area, rarely are we affected by natural disasters such as an earthquake, storms, tsunami, snowstorms etc.
- Located in GMT +7 time zone, we can easily handle your operations thanks to time zone differences.
- Our site located in Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam and the “City of Peace”, with modern facilities:
- 200+ staffs who can perform a pleasant English accent.
- 100+ seats
- Facilitated with CRM system which integrates easily to the customers’ business systems
- Our Data Centers ensure 99.95 uptime.
- We are facilitated with enhancing security tools to protect your sensitive data.
- A professional and qualified workforce
- QA team to check and assure the quality. Also, our system allows customers to easily check the services’ quality at any time.
- Provide services 24/7: we provide services 24/7 which ensures our customers’ operations run smoothly.
- Competitive pricing to utilise your investment benefit.
- The ethical working environment is set as our priority.
- We always make efforts to build a friendly working space where our staffs and professionals have effective communication as well as opportunities to develop their skills.